Moving to MN, computer buying questions

I currently live in San Francisco, CA and I'm moving to Northfield, MN
for college. I would like to buy computer parts for a local vendor in MN
and assemble my own computer for college.  If anyone could please e-mail
me the phone number and / or web page of a place in Minneapolis or St.
Paul (or Northfield!) so I could compare prices and be ready to purchase
what I need soon after I move.  Please send the e-mail to my e-mail
address and not the group, since I doubt anyone but myself is interested
these recommendations.

Thank you very much,

Ben
dogbert@sirius.com

P.S. If this isn't isn't the right place to send my question, I'm sorry;
however I could find any web sites that had local computer vendor
listings, and I though a linux users group (I use redhat linux myself)
would be the best place to ask about finding a local computer place.
Thanks again.