new to list

Hi there. Not sure how many people I'm reaching or what their
backgroudns are. I've just subscribed to the list, and am
typing this on a amd k6 box running debian linux. We've
recently begun to use linux boxes as staff workstations,
aside from that we're fairly heavy into SGI boxes and slightly
into AIX as well.

I also run RedHat at home along with win95 on a p133.

I hope to meet some of you at the linux conference on aug 12th..

bye 4 now.
--
Edward A. Bertsch  (eab@msi.umn.edu)   Supercomputing Institute
http://www.msi.umn.edu/~eab            University of Minnesota