Re: [TCLUG:845] X, Compaq and me: an update

Ben Kochie wrote:

> i use XF86Setup as my primary config util, works well, and generates fairly
> good XF86Config files
>
> optiquest sells ok monitors.. (optiquest is a divison of Mag) i suggest Mag,
> Princeton, or ViewSonic monitors

I believe that OptiQuest is actually a division of ViewSonic (which
would be my first choice). I think ViewSonic's cheapest 19" is about
$650, so that's definitely not out of sight. I've not been that
impressed with Mag, and they often seem to get luke-warm or negative
reviews.

I'm going to download XF86Setup and give it a try.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson		 |  Powered by Linux  |      Check out:
Henry Sibley High School |                    | http://www.redhat.org