Re: [TCLUG:912] Anybody have info re www.sihope.com (ISP)

Quoting Bob Nolte (bob.nolte@pc4u.com):
> I'm thinking of using sihope as my ISP. They're in Eden Prairie and offer
> DSL connections.
>
> Just wondering if any of the group knows anything about them.
>
> Any comments, good or bad, would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.

First check to see if you can get DSL. I am *VERY* disappointed with
USWest deployment schedule of the 77 facilities checks I have
submitted only 1 (yes, just 1) has come back postively.

Either distance or no facilities are the main reasons.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700