Re: [TCLUG:951] Dell good Linux Box?

> I'm wondering if a Dell Dimension XPS 200 would make a good Linux box.
> Has anyone had any exerpience with them?  I can get a good deal on one
> but I don't want to throw my money away if there are any known problems

Well, maybe someone mentioned this, but you should try to make sure that
any video card you get is supported (hopefully by XFree86..)

I knew someone that had a Dell with a card that wasn't supported in
XFree86 3.3.1, but it was supported in the next release, 3.3.2..  He
just had to wait a while..

Anyway, just my $0.02

Mike Hicks