Re: [TCLUG:974] sendmail question

I don't think this is the problem. I can get to my liniux box from Windoze
95 Explorer, etc. I can get to email accounts on other boxes (maybe Linux,
probably other Unix flavors), but my email client cannot access email
stored on my Linux box. M$ Internet Mail gives the message: "The
connection was unexpectedly terminated by your mail server. If this
persists contact your LAN administrator or Internet provider." Agent gives
a similarl but differently worded message.

I tried your solution just in case, but it didn't work.

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.