Re: [TCLUG:993] TCLUG InstallFest

Michael Hicks wrote:

> You have LAN and/or Internet access in these rooms?  With an
> InstallFest, people may have to download extra drivers and programs
> (esp. if we come across weird video cards..)

Hi Mike,

Yes, we have a speedy T1. The best part is that on a Sat. our ISP, TIES,
will have practically zero traffic. We'll get to hog nearly all the
bandwidth we can stuff down a T1.

> Is an InstallFest still being planned for Sept?  I probably won't be
> able to attend (Marching Band - aCk!), but you never know.. (Hmm.. maybe
> the 20th (Sunday, maybe not good), 26th or 27th..  more toward the end
> of the month, but I'd be far more likely to attend ;-)

I'm in the process of finalizing the plans for the room. I'm trying to
figure out a couple details yet. We have *tons* of room. Our bio lab is
probably 2,000 sq. ft. with at least 15 tables. Look for more info soon
as soon as I finish up the room reservation details.

Later,
Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson                    "A little song, a little dance,
Henry Sibley High School              a little seltzer down your pants."