Re: [TCLUG:1003] Request for help from Duluth LUG (mailing list)

Bob Tanner wrote:

> Ok, both Scott and Clay say its ok. So, Duluth people, give me a name
> for your list and I'll send you all the info you need.

Well seeing as the TC LUG list's name is tclug-list, I think "dullug-list"
should do fine.

Thank you for the mailing list.  I'll be sure to update the Duluth LUG web
page (not yet publicly available till later today) to reflect the change.

Oh yes, the web page.  :)  Well I've worked on it this weekend, but it's
still just on my home computer, and I gotta upload it to school (which
should be within a few hours now).  The URL will be:

http://www.d.umn.edu/~dfinton/tech/linux/lug/

If you get a 404, check a little later today.  It'll be up there.  :)

Once again, thanks!