Re: [TCLUG:1066] Alpha/Linux and modules?

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Bob Tanner wrote:

> I am trying to debug a ppp connection from a Alpha/Linux machine to
> Real Time. The chat works great, I get establishing serial connection
> and then modem just hangs up.

I remember the same deal on my sparc, it seemed to connect fine but the
modem hung up before the was going.  It ended up being a problem with
the routes that I don't remember how I fixed, I just remember that
tweaking one of the files in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts or
/etc/sysconfig/network fixed it so ppp worked fine.  Maybe this is the
same problem, and hopefully that's enough to lead you in the right
direction:)

Scott