Re: [TCLUG:1138] InstallFest summary

I greatly appreciate the opportunity to use the lab facilities with
a congenial group of other Linux enthusiasts.  I was helped by several
people there, and I was able to help a couple of other people in turn.

I look forward to the next InstallFest; I know someone who would have
come to this one if he had know ahead of time.

I think it would be interesting to have a sign-in sheet where people can
sign-in giving their e-mail addresses and home pages.  This compilation
could be linked to a subpage of the TCLUG home page that could be
created for the InstallFests.

David S. Cargo