Re: [TCLUG:1201] eth0 deactivated

I had this problem when I didn't have the right modules for my ethernet
card. Make sure on boot up your computer is finding module dependincies.
Also, try manually starting the eth0 again (sometimes mine fails on dhcp)
by running "ifup eth0"  If it isn't trying dchp then check your config
file (netcfg for rh).

Good Luck
Ben