Re: [TCLUG:1243] Re: Caldera Commercial available for download

Christopher Reid Palmer wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Michael Hicks wrote:
>
> > Did anyone on the list get the file before it died?
>
> Yes, but I have nowhere to serve it from. Anyone?

There are several /.ers that have sites they want to serve it off of..

ftp://24.93.133.196/pub/incoming
http://nerd.nu -- email file to z80@nerd.nu
email to rattle@tlorah.net
ftp://chem20.chem.und.nodak.edu/incoming
ftp://anarkhia.dyn.ml.org/pub/incoming

those were a few I could dig up after 2 minutes of looking...

so far, it seems that it doesn't exist in any of them...

So upload! :-)

Mike Hicks