Re: [TCLUG:1409] Hamfest vs. State Fair

Unfortunately, I haven't gone to tthe computer show at the Fairgrounds,
but I hear it is a blast.  The Hamfest I have been to, however, and
while it is great, I would be very wary about what you buy there, as far
as computer parts goes.  The radio stuff is cool, and it is well worth
the $5 or so to get in, even if you just want look.

See you all there!
-Chris