Re: [TCLUG:1452] Freaky new LILO messages

Hello all:

This is documented in the Large Disk mini-HOWTO.  The gist is that
a Linux kernel can only be booted when it is entirely located within
the first 1024 cylinders.

I've never dealt with this first-hand, so I don't know how to fix it.
We're now brushing the edge of my guruhood.

Good Luck,
John