Re: [TCLUG:1490] Caller ID

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Clay Fandre wrote:

> Has anyone gotten caller ID to work with a voice modem in Linux? Does
> the Supra 56K voice work well with caller ID?

I bought a cheap external voice/caller-id modem at best buy not too long
ago and got it working with mgetty so it was logging the calls.  Too cool,
but the purchase was not approved by the boss (wife) so it went back.  :(

I plan on replacing it soon.  Right after I get my new bike.

--
Tom Cross                     Voice: 320-253-1020    FAX: 320-253-6956
System Administrator                          E-mail: tomc@kendeco.com