Re: [TCLUG:1537] Silly E-Mail Headers..

> Isn't this the default behaviour of sendmail? One easy way to fix the
> symptoms is to change your username to hick0088.  I presume this is not
> the answer you wanted, but it will do the trick.

Heh.. No.

One would think, however, that Sendmail should not be set up in this
manner.. That's how my ISP's root account ended up getting a mailing
list I signed up for..  Needless to say, they were pissed..

After that, I finally switched to using my 'mike' account instead of
'root'..

Like I said, I don't think this should be Sendmail's default, and I'm
surprised the U has it set up like that..

I suppose I should just send outgoing mail through my local Sendmail...

Mike Hicks