RE: [TCLUG:1585] STATE FAIR SUPER COMPUTER SALE

Yes!

I concur.  I thought it was a scam.  They charged me $6.00 to get in, all I
bought were a couple of ethernet cards,  If you include gas it was an
expensive purchase.

Unless you haven't found what you are looking for in shops around town, I
would vehemently discourage you from going :)

Mark