Re: [TCLUG:1669] hehe. Check this out

On Wed, 7 Oct 1998, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Quoting Ben Luey (lueyb@carleton.edu):
> > When I go to the site, netscape (4.5b1) shows some wierd file directory or
> > something and then disappears (crashes, but has the kindness to close
> > itself first). What is on the site / anyone else having this problem?
>
> This is just WAY TO FUNNY!

Don't you mean WEIGH TOO FUNNY! ? ;-)

For those who can't see it, the site shows what appears to be an
installation program that removes Windows from your box and installs the
Mac OS. When the "installation" is complete and Mac OS "starts", you can
play a game, etc.

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.