Linux segment on "Windows 98" episode of Computer Chronicles

A few days ago, I sent an e-mail to Computer Chronicles asking if they'd
have a Linux episode this season...  Unfortunately, it looks like there
won't be a full episode devoted to the subject.  However, there's
supposed to be a segment about Linux in a "Windows 98" episode that just
got broadcast over the satellite feeds yesterday (Tuesday).

Locally, Computer Chronicles is carried at 8:00 pm on channel 17 (KTCI),
but I don't know if they will run that episode...

--

Hi, Mike,

We don't have an episode completely dedicated to Linux/UNIX this season,
but this week there is a segment on it in the "Windows '98" episode. The
satelite feed was yesterday, so depending on when your station airs
it--I hope you haven't already missed it.  Let me know if you have any
more questions.

Thanks for watching!

--Wendy
Editorial Assistant