Re: [TCLUG:1689] Netscape/Apache and .htm files

well.. the apache server may not have the correct mime extention
installed.. there are some things done on the server side to tell the
browser what kind of file is being sent

make sure the folowing line is in the apache config:

text/html                       html htm

you may also want to check if that is in your local apache config

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)