Re: [TCLUG:1710] Trying to install libwww - errors

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Andrew McCulloh wrote:

> I installed the libwww-5.36 reciently and got the exact same
> errors--every thing works fine otherwise. I read through that test and
> couldn't really figure out what was causing it to fail though.

I got another suggestion to install IO::Socket first and that cleared up
one error. The robot/ua error still persists, but I'm ignoring it and
everything seems fine for me as well (so far).

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.