TV show on Triax Cable

In early August I sent an inquiry  to the TCLUG list to see if anyone
would be interested in putting together a TV program on the Triax Cable
System. There were a number of interested TCLUG members so we put
together a show. After the initial training on using the equipment etc.,
we were on our own to start producing. It happened that the first show
was broadcast live, while the hosts thought we were doing a practice
taping. It certainly has been fun.

This Thursday the show, and crew is receiving an award for best
educational show on Triax - Channel 21. All of the show's crew are TCLUG
members and we have an interest to share knowledge of computer
hardware/software to others. And while the show is for the benefit of
the Channel 21 Triax viewer these are taped and may be of value to other
cable systems, etc.

We have a need for more volunteers to: run cameras, help with
production,write and direct, participate with on-air segments, to be a
guest and share your expertise and experience.....

We are currently meeting once every two weeks to broadcast a live show
on Wednesdays from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. Followed by a taping of a one-half
hour segment and we are out by 10:00 P.M.

The next show is Wednesday October 28th. We arrive at the studio between
7:00 - 7:15 P.M. to get the computer hardware setup along with the
studio equipment. If you have an interest in participating, please  let
me know.

Tim Burke   mailto:timburke@donnalgroup.com
Donnal Group Inc.  URL http://www.donnalgroup.com
Phone 612-474-7785