Finding file sizes in C...

Is there a good way for finding the size of a file in C (on linux)?
Specifically, a way of finding the size without opening it and seeking
to the end?

Heh.. I decided to roll my own file manager using GTK+ -- right now, it
will give a list of all the files in a directory, but without sizes..
Not too bad a start for just having worked on it for a few hours (well,
IMO.. ;-)

--
                    --== Mike Hicks ==--
http://umn.edu/~hick0088	mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu