Re: [TCLUG:1992] mouse broken

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Michael Hicks wrote:

> > How would I go about reinstalling mouse support?
>
> I just have to ask:  Is the mouse driver compiled into the kernel, or is
> it a module?  You may want to try 'modprobe psaux' to make sure the
> actual driver is getting loaded...

modprobe psaux returns nothing. I'm still trying to figure out modules so
I'm not sure how to interpret that. Would the modprobe return something if
PS/2 support was built into the kernel, or only if it it a module?

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your