RE: [TCLUG:2177] Window manager/environment rec.

> 2. Is it possible to effectively "clone" they machines? While it's not
> terribly difficult to do many simultaneous installs, it would be great
> if I could get one machine working perfectly and then somehow copy that
> to all of the other machines somewhat automatically. Luckily the
> machines are basically identical, so I would have a limited number of
> changes to make for each one. Any ideas?

You could use a tool such as DriveCopy or Ghost to copy the Linux partition
from your working PC to another hard drive.  Ghost will also let you do this
across the network, but I haven't tried that tool with Linux partitions.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator