Re: [TCLUG:2193] ensonique AudioPCI

> Serge,
>
> I've managed to lay my hands on one of these cards. Where did you find the
> driver module for it? I have a driver that came with redhat 5.2 but it's
> for the 2.0.36 kernel. It'd be great to have it running under a devel
> kernel but the kernel itself doesn't seem to have support for it.
>
> Hans
>
> --
> Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)

You could also try the ALSA drivers (see http://alsa.jcu.cz/).

I haven't done too much with sound, but I've had good success with ALSA
for what little I've done with my GUS-Classic.  (I successfully used it
to record for the first time!)  They have Ensoniq PCI support:  I've
thought of getting one, and if I do, I'm committed to sticking with
ALSA.

--
| Forrest Cahoon      | forrest@pconline.com |------------------------------|
| 850 21st Ave SE     |----------------------| Only unbalanced people       |