Netscape 4.5 Problem

Anybody running Netscape 4.5? I installed it, was working fine for a while
but now I am getting a weird error.  By the way, my ISP is USWest (yes,
yes, I know: boo... hiss...) who I called on this problem and their
response was that they don't support 4.5 and I was on my own. The error is:

An error occured while sending mail.
The mail server responded:
Sorry, that domain isn't in my lists of allowed rcpthosts(#5.7.1)
Please check the message recipients and try again

I looked out on help.netscape.com but could not find anything.  Any clues?

By the way, the platform is RH5.1 with glibc 2.0.7

--
Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.