RE: [TCLUG:2252] RH5.2 install

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Carl Patten wrote:

> This is exactly what is happening to my ftp install, too.  I went to Red
> Hat's web site to look for info on this, but it appears their site is
> temporarily down (as of 10:35 a.m.).

Well oddly enough, the next attempt worked. I'm running it locally from
the RedHat mirror that I made yesterday. I thought that the problem may be
related to something timing out. I'm not even sure what "passive mode"
means for an ftp server. Oh well, it worked. Let's see if it works again.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your