RedHat 5.2 CDs arrived

My RedHat distribution arrived.. The Advanced Techincal Bundle..
(and I got my new computer yesterday)..  So I will have it all
installed (I took today off)..  I will bring it all in on Saturday.

Also... (me not knowing PCs..sigh..) what is the difference between
a AT and ATX computer/case?  (which is 'better').

My guess is that AT is a subset of ATX?

Thanks!

Mark
--
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Silicon Graphics, Inc.  |   |                      |       \      |