RE: [TCLUG:2297] anyluck with micq?

I got newest version off micq's homepage (Nov 10th aka 0.3.3). I untared
it into a directory under /home/lueyb. It can an executable called
micq-i386-linux. I ran ./micq-i386-linux and got:

[lueyb@pcLueyB micq981011]$ ./micq-i386-linux
Matt's ICQ clone compiled on 10:13:55 Oct 11 1998
 Version 0.3.0 Now with V4 support
This program was made without any help from Mirabilis or their consent.
No reverse engineering or decompilation of any Mirabilis code took place
to make this program.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
[lueyb@pcLueyB micq981011]$

I then ran make and it quickly compiled micq and created a second
executable, micq. I then ran ./micq and got the same thing as above. Any
ideas?

Thanks,

Ben