Re: [TCLUG:2331] Java programming

> My friend Randy, who is not joined to the TCLUG list but was at the TCLUG
> Install Fest on Saturday, says that someone was looking for info on
> programming Java under Linux. He gives this URL to interested parties:
>
> http://sal.kachinatech.com/F/index.shtml

Also it turns out Java may go to OpenSource:
http://www.excite.com/computers_and_internet/tech_news/zdnet/?article=/news/19981123/2168258.inp

Other resources on Java:
	http://www.blackdown.org/java-linux.html - Nice site
	http://www.japhar.org/                 - Japhar - Mozilla plugin and VM
	http://www.classpath.org/              - GNU Classpath (to replace Suns)
	http://www.transvirtual.com/kaffe.html - Kaffe - Virtual Machine, and JDK 1.1
	http://www.dragon1.net/software/tya/   - TYA - 1.0.2 and 1.1 JIT
	http://www.cs.utah.edu/projects/flux/java/kore/ - Kore - JDK 1.0.2
		- Moving to Kaffe for latest versions.. (merging efforts)

   Java applications:
	http://www.webmin.com/  <-- same place as the remote admin tool

Mark
--
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Silicon Graphics, Inc.  |   |                      |       \      |