Re: [TCLUG:2368] Connecting Windows to Internet through Linux

Check out the ip masqerading how-to, but basically you need to have
internet access working on the linux box. If you have a temporary
connection, you need a way to connect to the internet on demand (diald),
and thirdly you need your kernel compiled with ip_masquerading support and
a few other things. Then you can specify which ip address you use the
linux box as a gateway with the (I'm not totally sure on the name)
ipautofd command. Then make sure the clients are looking to the linux box
as their gateway. This should all be explained in detail on the how-to.

Good luck,

Ben