InstallFest pictures

Sandipan, (apologies to everyone else, but I don't have his email)

If you'd like, why don't you upload your pictures from the InstallFest to
my ftp server. You can put them into /incoming. I'll move them over to
/pub later. Clay is going to put some of them on the TCLUG web page.

Thanks.
-Tim

P.S. Let me know when they're there.

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your