Re: [TCLUG:2431] Half Life?

half-life is a game :)

first person 3d shooter.. (quake !!!)

things that rule about half-life:
sound.. 3d sound support (i belive)
graphics .. reuqires 3d card (afaik)
AI.. the best thing about the game.. plot, and very good AI... it is
supposed to be much more cool than quake2..  need to see if it can top
quake1 :)

BTW.. there is going to be a netowrk party this weekend.. signup on the
web page.. http://netparty.nerp.net

if the page isn't update yet.. i'll have to check later.. the party will
be in the warehouse district of mpls.. not in hastings.. we found a good
place, with a T1 to hold the party.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)