library probs

I just downloaded some finance software to try out (any recommendations),
and I'm having library problems with xacc and gnumoney:

I downloaded both in rpm format. When I install xacc it says:

libXm.so.2 is needed by xacc-1.0.18-1

Is this a motif library? I have lesstif 0.86 installed. How / where
can I get libXm.so.2?

for gnucash (I tried gnumoney-gnome, but I don't think it works with
gtk+-1.1.x) I get:

  libguile.so.3 is needed by gnucash-1.1.23-4
        libXmHTML.so.1.1 is needed by gnucash-1.1.23-4

I have guile-1.3-1  -- any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

"Are your parents going out for New Year's Eve?"  -- Hobbes
"Are you kidding?  My parents' idea of a wild night is to mix a scoop of real
coffee in with decaf." -- Calvin