Re: [TCLUG:2516] posters and questions

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Lawrence L. Crisp wrote:

> -I'm reletively new to Linux (I have or will be installing Redhat 5.0 over
>  break) and I'd like to pick up a tutorial/reference book or two that I can
>  use to teach myself what the heck I'm doing.  Any recomendations from the
>  gurus?

*Running Linux* by Matt Welsh and Lar Kauffman (O'Reilly) is great.

> -Does Redhat support Dvorak keyboards?

Keymaps are not sidtribution-specific, i.e., 'yes!'.

> -I'm also trying to find a copy of DOS 5.0 or 6.22 - anyone know where I
>  can find one?  Preferably free?

<www.freedos.org> -- FreeDOS! Screw that MS crap. :) GPL!

Christopher Reid Palmer : reid@pconline.com : innerFire on IRC (EFNet)

"Luminous beings are we. Not this...crude matter."  -- Yoda