Re: [TCLUG:2540] software projects

"Shawn T . Amundson" wrote:

> Are there any free software programmers in this group?
> I'm curious to know what type of projects might be getting
> worked on in the twin cities.
>
> I'm involved in GTK+ and GIMP myself, among other things.

You betcha!  I've been following GNOME closely since May,
although I haven't gotten around to programming much with it.
Been meaning to help out with the documentation, but who has the
time?

Recently, though, I hopped on board the new GPL'ed Altima Online
RPG project (http://www.altima.org) and am furiously hammering
away at some server-side code for it.  The project is about a
month old.  When the server's functional enough to start testing,
I'll probably write a GNOME client for it (just itchin' to get my
hands on GnomeCanvas!).

Are you in the Twin Cities, then?  I think I've seen you around
the GNOME lists....

John