routing

hi,
    I've been trying to set up routing w/ ip masqing for a little bit now.
I'm running into one major problem though.  I can dial and connect through
pppd just fine.  After connecting, the routing box (the one that's dialing)
can only ping boxes on my LAN and the network ip that gets assigned after
dialing (i.e. it can only ping 192.168.1.1-4 and
160.94.60.230, which is the assigned network address).  However, it can not
ping itself with the new dynamip ip (i.e. 160.94.60.219) nor can it ping
anything external (to my LAN, that is) except for the network address.  Do you

know what's going on?

thanks for your help,
serge