Re: [TCLUG:2546] Configuring for 2 Network Adapters

Peter/Richard/Chris:

Got down to nub of it last night and found that though the (stock Redhat
5.1) driver would load both old and new NIC, it somehow couldn't really
use the new NIC.  I didn't try to figure out what did and didn't
work--enough fish to fry!  The driver was the first fix I tried and it
worked.  Thanks.  Cards load at irq 15 and 14 now; i'll test irq sharing
another day--probably better get it working on NT first :-).  Guess I
should check out the cards sheer bit-rattling performance after what
some have written here but that will have to wait.

What a drag to be so close yet miss.  At least you have a good
connection at work (I presume).

gp

--
Gordon Pedersen         1412 Portland Ave
info systems design     Saint Paul, Minnesota