Wine interactions with wm

I just got wine and I'm running quicken 4 with very few problems. I'm very
impressed with wine. My one problem is that the wine application doesn't
interact with my windowmanager (windowmaker). When I'm running quicken,
I'd like to use Alt-x to switch desktops, but the keybind doesn't work,
and Quicken is one every screen. Is there a way to have wine put quicken
in a normal border like other apps so I can use windowmaker's options like
non-ubiquitous viewing, and auto loading one on desktop, etc?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

When I die, I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not the screaming,
yelling passengers in his car.   -- Unknown