Re: [TCLUG:2774] GLUE

When the group was first started I registered TCLUG with glue. Something must
have gotten lost in the transmission because TCLUG never was put up on their
page. (I also wonder if I was ever charged??? Better look back at my old
statements.) It does cost $32. Ben, if you are willing, you're more than
welcome. I will check to see if I was ever charged the first time I tried
registered.

Clay Fandre

Ben Kochie wrote:

> I think it would be a great idea.. where ever we can advirtise, let's do
> it.. unless anyone objects, I can go ahead and register us
>
> Thank You,
>         Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)

** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@minn.net       **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22