Re: [TCLUG:2823] GTK and GNOME compile problems

On Tue, Dec 15, 1998 at 02:24:55PM -0600, John R Sheets wrote:

> Cool!  Getting ready for the freeze?  What's gonna happen with
> GTK+'s version number when GNOME freezes?  Just another GTK+
> release, or are you guys planning on a 1.2?

Well, we had planned a freeze a few weeks ago, but as things
go in free software projects, we are quite delayed.  That's
not a bad thing, though - it's always exciting to have cool
stuff be added.

1.2 will be out soon... A few weeks perhaps... ;-)

--
Shawn T. Amundson
amundson@gimp.org               http://www.gimp.org/~amundson

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking