Re: [TCLUG:2832] Local Game Software Companies

Mike Dockerty wrote:

>     I did a little work for a small company named Canopy Games on their
> recent title, Shattered Reality.

Do they have a web page?

> I'd tell you all to rush out and buy it
> when it comes out, but it is unfortunately a pack-in game. :-(

What's a pack-in game?  Bundled with a system?

> Canopy  is
> located in Columbia Heights, but they haven't done any RPG's.  Did you want
> to get in touch with local game companies, or just hear about them?

Right now, I'm just researching the local market for games
programmers.  I'd like to see how many local game companies
exist, and what they're working on.  Any ideas on how to
proceed?  Web searches didn't turn up much of anything.

What types of games does Canopy make?

Thanks, Mike!
John