Re: [TCLUG:2858] Qt license debate: OVER

The license still sucked the last I read it.  I, for example, could
not take Qt and create a branch for others to work on because the
'patch' clause makes it impractical.  I personally don't consider
that acceptable.  It is better than it was, but it isn't LGPL.

Qt is also restricted based on usage.

-Shawn