Re: [TCLUG:2858] Qt license debate: OVER

If C++ tends to bloat, what doesn't? I always thought that C/C++ were
about as un-bloated as you could get without going to assembly. Or are you
saying that C is much less unbloated than C++?

This is an honest question, as I'm ignorant on this issue. That's just
what I seem to remember hearing.

Neal