RE: [TCLUG:3292] Security Pointers & DSL questions...

i actualy upgraded my slackware 3.1 (well.. not really very slackware anymore)
from 2.1.123 to 2.2pre6, but i barely noticed any major problems.. if you are
upgrading from 2.0, unpack the source into /usr/src and read
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/Changes