Matrox Mystique G200 AGP and X

Hi,

I got the Matrox Mystique G200 AGP video card, and I'm wondering if it
will run under X. I can't make it work with the usual SVGA server; I don't
know what I'm doing wrong. Is there a server that will work with this
card, and if so, where do I get it? The XFree86 FTP site didn't have
anything that looked right, and that I didn't already have.

I'm sure the SVGA server should work on it, but I don't know how to make
it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

:^)

Christopher Reid Palmer : reid@pconline.com : www.pconline.com/~reid/