listserv is sick

Jan 24 05:09:08 listserv received a hard drive error:

Jan 24 05:09:08 kernel: hda: status error: status=0x10 { SeekComplete }
Jan 24 05:09:08 kernel: hda: drive not ready for command

This proceeded until Rick brought the system down and manully fsck'd
the drives.

The monitoring software did not pick this error message up. Since we
mostly monitor for network connectivity.

Anyone familiar enough with SNMP to know if there is a "linux" MIB
that will let me get the status of the drives?  If I can get the
status of the drives, then I poll the listserv from Solstise Domain
Manager and keep a better watch on the machine.

After the reboot I am getting:

ide0: reset: master: ECC circuitry error

So, we got a bad (or going bad) drive or a dieing IDE controller.

I'll keep you informed.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700