Re: [TCLUG:3733] modules won't load automatically (fwd)

I don't think my conf.modules are the problem: Here's the file:

alias eth0 ne2k-pci
alias sound sb
options opl3 io=0x388
alias midi awe_wave
post-install awe_wave /usr/bin/sfxload /etc/midi/GU11-ROM.SF2
options sb io=0x220 irq=5 dma=1 dma16=5 mpu_io=0x330

do I need to add stuff for autofs and ncpfs to automatically load and
unload?

Thanks,

Ben