Kernel 2.2.0 - Good news!!! (and printer question)

No I'm not going to tell you that the new kernel is out.

But I just wanted to let you all know that my sound is finally working!!!
It's a big deal for me because I have an Ensoniq AudioPCI.  On top of
that, my Zip drive works without warnings, and my 3D card (STB Velocity
128 - Riva based) now actually gets used for its acceleration abilities.
My only problem is that my printer stopped working entirely for non-text
modes.  I probably need to read a FAQ or two to get this straightened out,
but that should be fun(?) anyway.

Well.. *I* was excited.

Anyone who has a clue on the printer problem, please suggest fixes.  Right
now, those modes just dump an error message to the printer (which I don't
have a copy of right now).  TIA on this!